Providing Inspection Services to Buyers & Sellers in the Columbus, GA Area.
Inspecting Every Home as if it Were Our Own!
- Every home inspection is performed as if we were buying the house ourselves.
- We want to you to know and understand your new home, so we welcome you to accompany us during the home inspection.
- Every inspection comes with a detailed home inspection report, including color photos and videos, delivered within 24 hours.
- Questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. Whether it is at the home inspection or after you have read the report, we are here to help answer any questions you have. You free to call, text or email us when questions come up.
- Every home inspection is conducted with the strict InterNACHI standard of practice and code of ethics.
Inspection Certifications and Services
Inspector Patterson's Blog
The purpose of this article is twofold. First, at InterNACHI, we’d like you to take measures to keep your garage free from fire. Fortunately, there are ways this can be done, some of which are described below. Secondly, garage fires do happen, and we’d like you to make sure that a fire cannot not easily…
The following items are essential tools, but this list is by no means exhaustive. Feel free to your inspector during your next inspection about other tools that you might find useful.
As high-tech as our modern homes have become, we’re still at the mercy of Mother Nature every time the next big storm rolls through. While there’s not much you can do to put a stop to strong winds, power outages, and flooding, the right smart home tech can give you a leg up in keeping your home protected in the midst of an emergency.
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a home inspection.