Providing Home Inspection Services to Buyers & Sellers in the Columbus, GA Area.
Inspecting Every Home as if it Were Our Own!
- Every home inspection is performed as if we were buying the house ourselves.
- We want to you to know and understand your new home, so we welcome you to accompany us during the home inspection.
- Every inspection comes with a detailed home inspection report, including color photos and videos, delivered within 24 hours.
- Questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. Whether it is at the home inspection or after you have read the report, we are here to help answer any questions you have. You free to call, text or email us when questions come up.
- Every home inspection is conducted with the strict InterNACHI standard of practice and code of ethics.
Inspection Certifications and Services
Inspector Patterson's Blog
As high-tech as our modern homes have become, we’re still at the mercy of Mother Nature every time the next big storm rolls through. While there’s not much you can do to put a stop to strong winds, power outages, and flooding, the right smart home tech can give you a leg up in keeping your home protected in the midst of an emergency.
Home winterization is a collection of preventative measures designed to protect homes against damage caused by cold temperatures. These measures should be performed in the fall, before it gets cold enough for damage to occur.
Drastic reductions in energy costs can be achieved through very simple changes, most of which homeowners can do themselves.
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a home inspection.