Providing Home Inspection Services to Buyers & Sellers in the Columbus, GA Area.
Inspecting Every Home as if it Were Our Own!
- Every home inspection is performed as if we were buying the house ourselves.
- We want to you to know and understand your new home, so we welcome you to accompany us during the home inspection.
- Every inspection comes with a detailed home inspection report, including color photos and videos, delivered within 24 hours.
- Questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. Whether it is at the home inspection or after you have read the report, we are here to help answer any questions you have. You free to call, text or email us when questions come up.
- Every home inspection is conducted with the strict InterNACHI standard of practice and code of ethics.
Inspection Certifications and Services
Inspector Patterson's Blog
Swimming pools should always be happy places. Unfortunately, each year thousands of American families confront swimming pool tragedies, drownings and near-drownings of young children. At InterNACHI, we want to prevent these tragedies. These are guidelines for pool barriers that can help prevent most submersion incidents involving young children. These guidelines are not intended as the…
The purpose of this article is twofold. First, at InterNACHI, we’d like you to take measures to keep your garage free from fire. Fortunately, there are ways this can be done, some of which are described below. Secondly, garage fires do happen, and we’d like you to make sure that a fire cannot not easily…
The following items are essential tools, but this list is by no means exhaustive. Feel free to your inspector during your next inspection about other tools that you might find useful.
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a home inspection.