Providing Inspection Services to Buyers & Sellers in the Columbus, GA Area.
Inspecting Every Home as if it Were Our Own!
- Every home inspection is performed as if we were buying the house ourselves.
- We want to you to know and understand your new home, so we welcome you to accompany us during the home inspection.
- Every inspection comes with a detailed home inspection report, including color photos and videos, delivered within 24 hours.
- Questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. Whether it is at the home inspection or after you have read the report, we are here to help answer any questions you have. You free to call, text or email us when questions come up.
- Every home inspection is conducted with the strict InterNACHI standard of practice and code of ethics.
Inspection Certifications and Services
Inspector Patterson's Blog
Ask The Inspector Blog Series: Question: Are Federal Pacific Stab-Lok Panels as dangerous as I have read online? – Alan S. Answer: Despite there being no mandate requiring the replacement of these panels and breakers, since there is significant evidence that the breakers pose a safety risk, we recommend that they be replaced by a…
Testing AFCI and GFCI Outlets and Breakers GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) and AFCI (arc fault circuit interrupter) breakers and outlets are two types of electrical safety devices that are designed to protect homeowners from electrical shock and fire. However, these devices can become faulty over time, so it’s important to test them on a…
Gutters and downspouts are one the most important components in controlling stormwater around your home. Properly installed and functioning gutters and downspouts effectively move water away from the home, preventing it from saturating the perimeter and foundation. Poorly installed and maintained gutters and downspouts can result in water infiltrating the home, resulting in foundation issues,…
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a home inspection.