Providing Home Inspection Services to Buyers & Sellers in the Columbus, GA Area.
Inspecting Every Home as if it Were Our Own!
- Every home inspection is performed as if we were buying the house ourselves.
- We want to you to know and understand your new home, so we welcome you to accompany us during the home inspection.
- Every inspection comes with a detailed home inspection report, including color photos and videos, delivered within 24 hours.
- Questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. Whether it is at the home inspection or after you have read the report, we are here to help answer any questions you have. You free to call, text or email us when questions come up.
- Every home inspection is conducted with the strict InterNACHI standard of practice and code of ethics.
Inspection Certifications and Services
Inspector Patterson's Blog
Water pressure is a critical aspect of any home’s plumbing system, impacting the functionality of fixtures, appliances, and overall comfort. Whether the pressure is too high or too low, it can lead to various issues. In this post, we’ll discuss water pressure requirements, the dangers of high pressure, problems with low pressure, and effective solutions…
Ask The Inspector Blog Series: Question: What is the big concern about Aluminum wiring? – Denise B. Answer: Solid strand aluminum Branch wiring has been linked to a high risk of electrical fires, but regular maintenance or remediation can help reduce this risk. Solid strand aluminum wiring has long been a topic of concern for…
Ask The Inspector Blog Series: Question: Are Federal Pacific Stab-Lok Panels as dangerous as I have read online? – Alan S. Answer: Despite there being no mandate requiring the replacement of these panels and breakers, since there is significant evidence that the breakers pose a safety risk, we recommend that they be replaced by a…
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a home inspection.