Providing Home Inspection Services to Buyers & Sellers in the Columbus, GA Area.
Inspecting Every Home as if it Were Our Own!
- Every home inspection is performed as if we were buying the house ourselves.
- We want to you to know and understand your new home, so we welcome you to accompany us during the home inspection.
- Every inspection comes with a detailed home inspection report, including color photos and videos, delivered within 24 hours.
- Questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. Whether it is at the home inspection or after you have read the report, we are here to help answer any questions you have. You free to call, text or email us when questions come up.
- Every home inspection is conducted with the strict InterNACHI standard of practice and code of ethics.
Inspection Certifications and Services
Inspector Patterson's Blog
The Dishwasher High Loop Poor dishwasher drain line configuration is a common defect found during an inspection. Thankfully, fixing the dishwasher high loop is typically an easy fix that you can correct in matter of minutes. If you have no earthly idea what the dishwasher high loop is, or why it’s important, your in the…
Reverse Polarity Outlets A common defect found when inspecting the electrical system in a home are reverse polarity outlets. When found, it’s typically a sign of a non-professional repairs completed by a homeowner or an inexperienced handyman. Reverse polarity outlets occur when the hot (black) and neutral (white) wires are flipped. In this situation, the…
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a home inspection.