Providing Inspection Services to Buyers & Sellers in the Columbus, GA Area.
Inspecting Every Home as if it Were Our Own!
- Every home inspection is performed as if we were buying the house ourselves.
- We want to you to know and understand your new home, so we welcome you to accompany us during the home inspection.
- Every inspection comes with a detailed home inspection report, including color photos and videos, delivered within 24 hours.
- Questions are welcomed and highly encouraged. Whether it is at the home inspection or after you have read the report, we are here to help answer any questions you have. You free to call, text or email us when questions come up.
- Every home inspection is conducted with the strict InterNACHI standard of practice and code of ethics.
Inspection Certifications and Services
Inspector Patterson's Blog
Electrical outlets are the unsung heroes of our homes, providing power to our devices and appliances. However, there’s an underlying concern that plagues many households: bootleg ground outlets. Often unnoticed, these outlets pose a significant safety hazard, potentially risking electrical fires and harm to appliances and individuals. Understanding what bootleg ground outlets are, how to…
Water pressure is a critical aspect of any home’s plumbing system, impacting the functionality of fixtures, appliances, and overall comfort. Whether the pressure is too high or too low, it can lead to various issues. In this post, we’ll discuss water pressure requirements, the dangers of high pressure, problems with low pressure, and effective solutions…
Ask The Inspector Blog Series: Question: What is the big concern about Aluminum wiring? – Denise B. Answer: Solid strand aluminum Branch wiring has been linked to a high risk of electrical fires, but regular maintenance or remediation can help reduce this risk. Solid strand aluminum wiring has long been a topic of concern for…
Get In Touch
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a home inspection.